Sunday, November 07, 2004

American's going mad?

I saw this article on google news and the title caught my interest. "Bush win drives Americans crazy"

Apparently, therapists have recieved a huge increase of depressed patients due to the election. They are calling it "Political Rage." I can probably say I'm affected by this as well.

And apparently, one particularly deranged individual went to ground zero in New York and shot himself in the head, supposedly in response to Bush's reelection. That's pretty fucked up.

The Canadian immigration webpage has also recieved a massive boost in hits from the US, from 20000 to 115000. Wow.

The second page of this article has an editorial that says what I've been trying to say, in a much better way then I have managed. I'm not specifically pissed at Bush. I'm pissed that 50% of this country like Bush.

-Brandon