Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Magical Adventures... IN SPACE

Well, Jeff Rowland has begun his new comic, Magical Adventures in Space. I'm actually a little bit dissapointed. After he finished Wigu he began a new strip that was basically a television program with a new show each week. I though this was a pretty awesome idea. It gave him the ability to experiment and if he wanted, he would always return to a past story he enjoyed. Magical Adventures in Space was a bizzaare children's television show in the WIGU universe. So it was kind of expected that this would appear as a show within his television strip, but it appears that the television idea was merely a diversion until he got the regular MAIS strip ready. I'm sure it will be great, I have complete faith in Rowland's ability to amuse me, I already enjoy the first strip. I just though the other idea was really neat, and I'm a little disappointed to learn it wasn't permanent.

Ah well, MAIS and Overcompensating will keep me amused.

-Brandon