Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Pointless post number... *counts posts*

I have a habit of placing images that make me chuckle on my desktop. They generally tend to stay up only a day or so before it disappears. I had a strip from Wigu on it but today I found a replacement. I hadn't read Mac Hall in a while, and was browsing the archives. This charecter idea is absolutely brilliant.

I know people say it a lot, but I really like the visual style of mac hall. Although I wish he would lay off the anime and furry drawings when he's posting a filler image.

I would also like to add that "A samurai's strength comes from within... dick!"

Jeffrey Rowland's overcompensating is one of the best (and likely least accurate) journal comics in existence. Actually it's not the best, but it's definatly up there. I've heard Kochalka's "American Elf" is great, but I don't want to get a subscription to view the archives. I'll have to pick up the new collection next time I get the chance.
-Brandon