Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lackluster conclusion to wierd IM

[18:57] SNRemoved: im srry.im tryin to find starses adresses.i dont have many friends and i wnt some stars as friends.u dont know me so i dnt wnt u to think im hacking or anything.i did read ur link.srry for any inconveinince
[18:57] *** Auto-response sent to SNRemoved: If you are the guy who keeps asking if I am from some Disney Channel TV show I have a message for you at the link below.

Feel free to respond here or on my blog. I eagerly await your answer.
http://tsgarp.blogspot.com/2005/09/message-to-guy-who-thinks-i-am-from.html


Ok, apparently he hasn't made an attempt to improve his grammar. If anything, it's now worse.

I can't decide whether the message itself is sad or hilarious. Apparently he really is randomly messaging people in the hopes that they are one of the few stars he is looking for. Listen kid, this is not the way to go about finding friends. The internet should not be your primary source for social interaction. Messaging strangers in the hope that you can become friends with them is not only foolish, its dangerous. If you have trouble finding friends in real life, it probably has something to do with how you act. When I was in elementary school I didn't have many friends either. At the time, I thought it was something to do with poor luck or the world being unfair. In reality I either didn't socialize with people, or when I did, it was me having emotional outbursts that either led to me being mocked, or avoided. If you don't have friends, try talking to people in real life. No one is going to take you seriously if you just search randomly for friends online. And no one online is going to take you seriously if you can't write properly.

-Brandon