Monday, January 24, 2005

BLAT!

http://www.simonhoegsberg.com/
Stole this link from Fazed. It's an interesting idea, and there is something really cool about reading what these people are thinking. It's not any sort of obviously fabricated pseudo intellectual crap, these thoughts seem much more believable then any internal monologue you would hear in a movie or read in a book. I just thought it was kinda neat to browse through.

I watched Scratch with Steven yesterday. I'd seen it before but I hadn't known as many of the artists featured the first time I saw it. At the end of the film Cut Chemist and someone else (can't remember who) were doing a live performance using "In the Hall of the Mountain King." It sounded awesome and I have been looking for an mp3 of it, but apparently so are a lot of other people. It's a pity. I'd really like to hear the whole thing.

-Brandon